Friday, July 25, 2008

Vacation in Hawaii!!

We have to wake up the girls at 3:00am to get to the airport for our 16 hour trip to Kauai and they both are happy and excited to be going! We are so lucky to have easy-going girls...they are good travelers! Here Alexandra watches a Dora video before taking a nap on the plane.
Elizabeth turns 5 months old the day we fly to Hawaii! She is rolling all around now and grabbing things really well...she especially likes to grab Ali's hair!
Our first night at the Marriott in Kauai...THANK YOU Grandma and Grandpa for bringing us here and sharing your timeshare condo...we are SO lucky! What a beautiful place!!
Grandpa shows Ali the ocean!
Our family enjoying the pool on the first day!

2 comments:

heidi said...

HAWAII... wow! That looks like it was so much fun and relaxing!

Have I told you how much I love that you are blogging! See how cool it is? I got to go to Hawaii with you guys right from the comfort of my couch!

So cool! Your family is beautiful and I am so glad I get to know your precious girls! I can't wait to meet them in person someday!

Melanie Anne said...

How fun for you!! I just love Hawaii! I just went fo the first time when Cannon was 3 weeks old (work trip). I am dying to go back! Your girls are just so darling--and looks like they are so incredibly good natured and happy! Just like their Mom!!