Friday, November 14, 2008

Newest happenings

Elizabeth is NINE months old now! She loves saying "Ma, ma, ma, ma!!" (I love it too!) She is waving, feeding herself her food (she won't eat that yucky baby food anymore), and of course STILL waking up lots at night. Hmmm...we're still working on that one.
Ali was writing all of the numbers on the calendar I had from my school stuff. She also pointed to all the numbers 1-100 on a number chart and said them all!! We set up a school corner in our unfinished basement and put the play house and tricycles down there...Ali loves playing down there now that it's cold!

Playing with shaving cream is so much fun!!


I love pizza now and Cheerios and spaghetti and quesadillas!!



I like to practice standing too!! Getting so big!




2 comments:

Michele Lake said...

So cute!! I love that you played school with Ali.. I can't believe Elizabeth isn't sleeping through the night. That has to be tough!! I won't tell you that Delaney is going 7 to 10 hours a night! The girls are really cute! Thanks for sharing... Love, Michele

Melanie Anne said...

Oh my ==Ali is such a smartie! Wow--and Lizzie is getting so big! That is a cute shot of her standing!