Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oma and Opa

On Alexandra's real birthday, we go to the zoo with Oma and Opa, visiting from Colorado! Ali was so excited for them to come that we spent 2 hours on the driveway waiting for their car to pull up!!
We love going to the Boathouse in Forest Park for lunch...it's right by the zoo with paddleboats and ducks! Alexandra loved the paddle boats (she tried really hard to steer it) and Elizabeth loved the ducks! She is starting to say some things..."Da, da", "Ma, ma" (but sometimes I'm also refered to as "Da,da"!!) and then "Aa, Aa" for what ducks say!
MORE presents!! Happy real 4th birthday! We love you so much! We are so proud of you for being such a thoughtful and kind little girl. You are such a wonderful sister and always ask for Lulu when you wake up (or Whizzy or woo-woo or whatever you are calling her for the week!) You are so curious about everything and love to hear stories about when you were little or when Daddy or I were little. "Tell me a story when you were 4 years old, Daddy!" You make our lives so sunny with your great sense of humor and the way to catch onto things so quickly. (The other night you woke up and yelled for us. When I went in you said, "Jasmine said to the Genie, 'Are you feeling a little blue?' and the Genie said, 'I've always been blue!'" You started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head that I was out of bed at 3am to hear a princess joke!!) We love you so much little 4 year old!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Emily! I loved looking at all the pictures of Ali's birthday party celebrations!! She is such a beautiful little girl and her personality is so sweet! Just like her Mom! Oh and Lizzie is getting so big! Wow! You are a great Mom! Love you!