Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Theatre and Tea for Girls!

What a FUN day! For my birthday, Chris gave me 3 tickets to "Mary Poppins" for Ali, my mom, and me. We went to lunch at a tea house where Ali really liked all of the flowers and little tea pots decorating the room. We had a yummy lunch of quiche, chicken salad sandwiches, strawberry soup, and of course, tea!
The Tea House had a dress up room...Alexandra got to choose our pretty things!
Then it was off to the Fox Theatre...it was a gorgeous old theatre and the Broadway production of "Mary Poppins" was SO great! (It was even super from our seats which were in the very last row!) Ali paid rapt attention the whole time...Mary Poppins even "flew" over the audience!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Oh I am sorry I missed your birthday!! But Happy Birthday belated! This sounds like such a perfect evening to spend with your Mom and daughter! I have heard from several family members and friends that the Marry Poppins show is wonderful! I would LOVE to see it sometime! I am so happy that you got to do that for your birthday! Good Job Chris! What a perfect gift!