Sunday, December 13, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

The High School theatre group had a Breakfast with Santa at the high school this weekend. It was well put together...we got our faces painted, made cute crafts, talked with Santa, and watched a cute little play about Randy the Red Horned Moose who wanted to fly with Santa! Very cute!

The only thing that Chris didn't like was that the breakfast wasn't as healthy as could be (donuts and bagels...the GIRLS loved it!!)....he is this super healthy guy now since he lost 20 pounds since last year. He is always looking for more protein in his diet...I've started calling him Mr. Jackman (did you see Hugh Jackman in "Australia"??) :) But I'm VERY proud of my healthy husband!! He motivates me to get up early and workout...I get up maybe 3 times a week but he is up at 5am five times a week!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: