Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ty's first 4th of July

Our little Ty is still doing great! He lets Lizzie play with (torture) him and he lets Ali hold him like a baby (which is why she wanted a pet!)


I made my first ever PIE! I saw this on my friend, Melanie's, cooking blog (sisterscafe.blogspot.com) and I just wanted to try it! By the way, I LOVE her cooking blog and get tons of great recipes off of it! Thank you Melanie! My apple pie was SO delicious! It was fun to finally make my own crust and everything! Now I know I can do it! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! That looks like a very yummy pie and such a festive atmosphere- cute red and blue outfits. Great to see you Emily and your girls!

Melanie Anne said...

Wow-your pie looks fantastic!! I am happy that you like our little blog! And your girls look so cute in their patriotic dresses! Your such a nice Momma to get the girls a pet. My boys have begged for a dog--but I haven't caved yet. We need to--they would love it and it is probably criminal to have 5 boys and no dog!