Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2 little campers

Why am I blogging at 5:30am? Well, when you wake up at 4am thinking about how your house isn't selling then what better things are there to do than look at my sweet girls who make me so happy? Last week we went to Girl Scout day camp...Ali got to be with her friend Lillian in her group and loved swimming while I volunteered in Elizabeth's preschool group. It had to be the hottest week on record in Missouri....but we still had fun eating popsicles, making SWAPS, playing with water, AND learning about bandanas! All the older girls were dunking them in water and wearing them in their hair to stay cool...and to LOOK cool! So, Ali and Elizabeth came home and started wearing bandanas around!

All of our gear from camp...I had forgotten how exhausting it is to be away from home all day long...it's been a while since I worked full time!



No comments: