Friday, December 16, 2011

Uncle Pete's bday

Yes, Finn did like chewing on that bottle...he has good taste...it was New Belgium beer! Happy Birthday, Pete! We were happy to have you guys come over and hang out for the day! You were good at keeping Chris company!

Here is Chris who had to be on the couch all weekend long after his, "I don't want any more kids" surgery! I tried to be sympathetic but it was very hard...I kept comparing his surgery to say...my 2 C-sections but he wasn't very appreciative of my comments!! :) Well done, Chris. You're a trooper!



Babysitting Finn...he is just SOOO cute and happy! I kept asking Chris...didn't he want a little boy of his own?? His answer was a definitive NO! Finn is fun during the day but we're happy to give him back to his loving parents!! :)





Sheila's niece, Tiare, is now our new "cousin" and we love seeing her! She is SO sweet and good with our girls!







Thadeus, our other new "cousin", is a great guy! He and Ali had a long rousing game of Monopoly!









No comments: