Sunday, September 14, 2008

Elizabeth is 7 months old!

Lizzie is doing great...she is such a good and happy baby! She loves watching her big sister during the day and still giggles at her.... Although she has started to vocally object to the "love" pinches that Ali bestows on her! She has started saying "Da, da, da!!" (Chris loves this!)
She can't get enough of grabbing things... napkins, toys, paper. She reminded me of Ali the other day when she sat for about 15 minutes playing with measuring cups and bowls while I folded laundry!
She loves peas! And the green face is just too cute!
She is sitting up really well now!!
She likes her exersaucer....hmm for about 2 minutes! Then she says..."No, I'd rather be held thank you very much!" She gives great hugs when I pick her up...she grabs my hair with both hands and buries her head into my shoulder. She also gives me great big juicy kisses on my chin. I love it!!

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

hello!
I just read about lizzie playing with measuring cups and it reminded me of grandma. She always had us playing with measuring cups and spoons, especially in the tub. They were the best toys! hi alli and lizzie!
Love you all lots,
~Cousin Kirstin

Melanie Anne said...

what a happy little baby!! She is so darling! I love the pic with the green baby food--yum!