Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our fun three year old!

It rained on one of Alexandra's preschool days and she just HAD to wear her rain shoes...doesn't she look so cute? When she comes home from preschool she will start singing songs, pretend she is her teacher and say, "1,2,3 Eyes on me!", tell me to come sit down for circle time, and tells me which kids wear pull ups!! :) I'm so glad she got to go to preschool this year...she really likes it and I think she is really good at BEING a preschooler!!
She empties her backpack after school and gives us the pictures she has colored for us. Her teacher is great and sends home a note each week telling us which books they are going to be reading and what skills they are working on. I love it!
Being silly with Daddy!
She rode the airplane ride all by herself at the festival in our little town. I'm sure these rides are not the safest in the world...but hey, she got to be a pilot!!
Her favorite...ICE CREAM! Which reminds me...I bought the recipe book "Deceptively Delicious" which gives ideas on how to hide blended up veggies in meals. Since I was blending up veggies for Lizzie's baby food anyway, I've tried to hide some in her spaghetti or pizza or meat loaf which are her FAVORITE foods....I thought I was being so clever and then she says, "I don't like it, it tastes different, what's that GREEN stuff???" Ohhh...you can't get anything by this kid! :)

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Em! She is such a doll! I love 3 year olds! They are so fun to talk to and play with. It is a great stage! I have a hard time sneaking veggies into my little guys too!