Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas #3!!

My mom, Nana, came with my brother Peter and his girlfriend Sheila for New Years and we celebrated Christmas again!! (First with Grandpa & Grandma in early Dec, then with Chris' family, then with Nana and Peter and Sheila!) We like to extend the holidays for as long as possible! We were so lucky everyone could come to visit us!!

thanks Nana and Poppa for the cute matching outfits!!
thanks Nana and Poppa & Great Granny and Grandad for the trampoline!! Nana gets to try it out!!


I love my Cinderella dress!! Thanks Uncle Pete and Sheila! You guys are the best...now let's play Cinderella...you be the evil step-mother!!








1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Wow--how fun to celebrate 3 times!! I love the cinderalla dress--and Peter and your Mom look great!! It is so fun to see all your family in these Christmas pictures!