Friday, January 9, 2009

Sewing Annie

Here's what Ali has been doing the last week or so....fixing dinner for the Seven Dwarves wearing her Snow White dress. Her favorite dress up dress changes as new props are thought up...so the next few pictures are what she specifically asked for...

Hello ANNIE!! I finished the dress last night using my new sewing machine (thanks Nana!!) and when she woke up it was laying next to her bed. She put it on right away and wore it all day...we've been playing a mixed version of Annie/Ariel the Little Mermaid in a red dress!! :)







2 comments:

Melanie Anne said...

Em,
I am soo impressed that you made that!! That is great! Wow--I really want to learn to sew. My Mom tried to teach me--but I was never too interested until now. I plan on requesting a sewing machine for my birthday this year. I won't be sewing dresses--darn it! But I am dreaming about pillows, seat covers, an apron for myself--I think I will need lessons! Anyway--good job!!

Kirstin said...

wow emily!
you are so talented! and ali looks adorable! Great job!
~Cousin Kirstin