Monday, November 16, 2009

Ali is 4 and a half!

Here she is at a year and a half
Two and a half years old
Three and a half years old
Four and a half years old! We don't celebrate half birthdays but we like to recognize them so that the girls can add on that "and a half" when telling their ages! I can't believe Ali is getting close to turning 5! This is the last year she will be at home with me most days so I know that I need to work on cherishing this time. I know I'll miss her next year when she starts kindergarten...so my focus needs to be NOT on getting the next thing done but on enjoying this precious little girl! She loves to be silly, make up rhymes, play "Ariel" in all of her dress up clothes...We love you sweetheart!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Oh wow--time does fly by! She is so cute! I was thinking about the hallway in your Mom's house full of pictures of you and Peter every year. I loved that! It was so fun to look at the growth and change each year! Do you do that with your girls? It was a great idea to display them all. Does your Mom still have them all up?