Sunday, January 10, 2010

We miss AZ!

Grandpa & Grandma's Bistro...It was SO nice to spend time outdoors! The girls loved that Grandma brought lunch out to them at the little cafe table. After that, everytime Lizzie saw the table in their backyard she said, "I want applesauce!"

Merry Christmas crackers! We just love the hat tradition at Christmas dinner!
We also were spoiled and got taken out to dinner by Great Grandma (my Grandma) and my Dad and Janey. Lizzie and cousin Nora were running all around the restaurant while Ali colored. Then Nora sat down for a nice dinner and sat nicely the whole time. Ali ate well and sat the whole time.....and where was Lizzie??? Underneath my chair!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

It sounds like your trip to AZ was fun! I really miss trips to AZ--it has been years. Brad's mom always comes to us. We need to get down there again someday--especially in the Winter! Happy New Year Em!