Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It goes so quickly!

Not only do we have a kindergartener in our house now, but our little one is sleeping in a big girl bed! The crib is taken apart in the basement along with other baby stuff...it feels crazy because I remember the day that Chris put the crib together before Ali was born! And now we can pass it on to the next family...Pete and Sheila???!!!!
Being crazy on her new bed!

We put the mattress on the floor just in case she falls off of it. Soon we'll put the frame together and put the mattresses up higher.






1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Emily--I just read your comment...I am soo sad that we didn't get together!! Darn! I guess Iforgot that you are in MO I still think of you in Colorado. We loved St Louis--And now that I realize you are there--we will definetly have to get back there! I just caught up on all your cute posts! Your girls are getting so grown up! I can't believe Ali started school and Lizzie is in a big girl bed! They are so darling! It is such a bummer that we didn't hook up this summer--I would love to meet your little girls in person! Next time--for sure! And if you ever venture to the South--you have a place to stay! If you can stand a house full of boys:)