Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just can't wait for Halloween

Over the summer everyday Lizzie would ask, "Is the Dorothy dress clean?" A lot of times it wasn't because she wore it every chance she got...So we watched "The Wizard of Oz" and the girls were inspired to be Glinda, Dorothy, and of course I got to be the Wicked Witch! (Nana made both the Glinda and Dorothy dresses...Thank you Nana!!)

Both girls are already starting to talk about Halloween and get excited for it! I absolutely LOVE this holiday now that we have kids...it is SO much fun!

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Ha this made me laugh--I remember when we were in High School my little sister Erin was into 'The Little Mermaid' she would want to be Ariel and she wanted you to be the wicked Ursala. I remember we laughed about that becuase you were such a tiny little thing--and Ursala was rather large. You have always been so sweet with little people...and such a good sport!