Saturday, December 11, 2010

The lastest Ty saga

For a while I was very upset with Ty...he tore a hole in our screen door, scratched our dining room chairs, clawed a hole in one of my new shirts, and jumped on the mantel which made our clock tip over and break.
Here is our mantel MINUS our clock...

Here is Ty and you can see the tear in the screen behind his head. Okay, so I was keeping this litany of bad things he has done in my head...and then two nights ago he DISAPPEARED! He escaped out of the house at night, we kept the garage door open a crack so that he could come back, and in the morning he still wasn't home. He had never been out that long and it's freezing now. I thought he was gone forever and I felt so guilty for thinking bad things about him! He was gone all day...the girls and I went out looking for him, Chris drove around looking for him....and then our neighbor saw a sign posted that said, "FOUND: Black cat!" It was Ty and now he is home. The girls are so happy and....so am I!


No comments: