Saturday, December 11, 2010

We're Proud of you Dad!

My Dad ran for State Representative in Scottsdale and he and his "team" (mostly Janey, Erin, and friends) worked SO hard to get him elected in November. I know he would have done a great job supporting education and making the best choices for the state...but alas the voters were not in the mood to vote for a democrat! The silver lining was that the girls and I got to go to AZ to visit and keep them company!


Erin and I went out the night before the election and put up more signs...it made me realize how usually I am not a very informed voter and that in the future I really should do more research into the candidates. Thank you Dad for inspiring me!






1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Wow--what a guy! I am impressed too! I would have voted for him too!! I really need to take more time to get to know the canidates too. It gets so confusing sometimes to know who to vote for. I am telling you the people of AZ are missing out to not have him working for them!