Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Sleepover!

All the Kindergarten girls in our neighborhood came to our house for their first sleepover! We were wondering what we were in for...we thought they would be up all night and we wouldn't get any sleep! But they actually fell asleep by 10pm and slept in until 7:30am!
They got to do some arts and crafts...

Dance to the Barbie Channel...


and watch a movie! I was impressed at how they all got along really well, treated each other very nicely, and were very well behaved! The only issue we had was one of the girls woke up at 1:30am and wanted to go home...lucky we all live so close and her dad came to pick her up! I think they all enjoyed their first sleepover. I'm glad it was at our house so that we could watch them! :) Someday soon I know I will have to let go a bit more!!



No comments: