Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lemonade...I mean...Cookie stand!

There was a reading day at school where the kids could bring pillows to read on and Ali came home wanting a pillow pet. I told her she would have to earn the money to buy it (I don't want her to think that everytime she comes home from school wanting something that we will buy it for her.) So she and some friends set up a table on the corner and sold some of the cookies that we had made the day before! It wasn't as lucrative as the lemonade stand over the summer...they got $3 this time. AND I really should have deducted some of the expenses that it took to buy the ingredients in order to provide a real life lesson...but I'll wait on that! :)


1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Oh that is so sweet! Selling cookies in the snow--that is impressive! She is a little entrepauner, huh?! How could anyone resist such cuties? I would have bought one for each of my boys:) That would be a small fortune--ha ha!