Sunday, March 6, 2011

My new project

I haven't been as inspired recently to keep up with my own scrapbook but I love working on the girls'. I decided a year ago that I wanted to give them each a special scrapbook when they graduate from high school. So of course I had to start working on it 14 plus years ahead of time!! :) I just want to highlight special memories and try to keep it all in ONE book each...so I decided to make holiday pages where I put one picture from each year. And then I have other page spreads like "Grandparent Time", "Family Traditions", and "Favorite Activities". I love putting this together! The biggest problem will be keeping these books a secret from the girls...I am BAD at keeping secrets...let alone for 14 years!! :)


This is the Family Traditions pages where I included all of the activities that we enjoy doing as a family...like pumpkin patches, decorating for Christmas, and Easter egg hunts. I wonder how these activities will change as they get older...will they still go to a pumpkin patch with us when they are teenagers???!! Maybe then I'll have to have pages titled, "Activities I enjoy WITHOUT Mom and Dad!!"


No comments: