Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of Preschool!!

I can't believe my little girl is already in 3 year old preschool!! She did so great...she kissed us goodbye and kept playing. When I picked her up she told me they had crackers for snack time, played on the swings, colored a picture, sang a song, read a book about a frog who didn't want to go to school, and she made a friend named Eloise! We are so proud of her!!
Here is Ali with our neighbor friends who are both in her class...Isabelle and Lillian.
Look at their cute backpacks...these little girls with their big backpacks!
Daddy and Lizzie came with us to wish Ali best of luck on her first day! Ali's teacher is so great...I think she's going to have a wonderful year!
She was so excited to find her name on her cubby and then sit down at the table. We are so excited for her!

4 comments:

Michele Lake said...

That is so wonderful. I am glad she liked her first day at school!! Love, Michele

Melanie Anne said...

Wow--she is already old enough for preschool! She looks adorable as ever!

heidi said...

She looks like she is having a GREAT time! That is so fun that her neighbor friends are there, too. That help!

By the way, who did your blog details? It looks GREAT! (ha ha ha j/k ) Really, if you don't like it I can totally change it... let me know!

Kirstin said...

ali and lizzie both look so adorable! i can't believe she's going to school!!!
We miss and love you guys.
~Kirstin and family