Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wedding in Chicago

My cousin, Steve, and his bride Adrianne got married in Chicago so we went up for the weekend. It's nice to live in the mid-west where we are close to so many places! It was great to see everyone on my Dad's side of the family.

Here is my Grandma with her 3 boys... My dad, Uncle Dan, & Uncle Tom
Here is my Grandma at 92 years old with her great-granddaughters. What a trooper she was to travel so far (from AZ) for the wedding.
Here is my cousin Steve and his soon-to-be-bride, Adrianne, at the rehearsal dinner holding Elizabeth. Everyone thought they looked cute with a baby and they said, "Not yet!!"
Grandma and Grandpa, my Uncle Dan and Karen, Great Grandma and Ali at the Rehearsal Dinner.
This is Alexandra's second cousin, Vienna...she was so sweet to Ali and they played and danced all night.
Here is the group before the wedding. It was a beautiful event!

No comments: