Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Florida!

Our last trip of the summer was to Florida...on the day we traveled Lizzie turned SIX months! Happy Half Birthday Elizabeth Christine!! :)
We stayed with my Granny and my mom met us there. It was so wonderful to see them and my aunts...although my camera died and those pictures are on my mom's camera. We are so lucky to have the opportunity to have 4 generations of women together!
Thanks Nana and Poppa for the matching outfits!!
Alexandra by Granny's fish pond
While we were in Florida, Chris found out that he has a herniated disk in his neck which was causing his arm to go numb. This contraption that he has to hook himself up to for 15 minutes three times a day is traction to help relieve some of the pressure. Doesn't it look like an ancient torture device?? Poor guy...he said he was sorry he ever made fun of me for having head-gear when I was in middle school!!

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

This trip looks so fun--your family is turning into quite the jetsetters!! That therapy for Chris does not look fun! I hope it helps, though!