Saturday, September 11, 2010

House Projects

For 3 summers since we moved here we've been talking about a patio in the back yard...we finally did it! The patio was poured last week, we put our new furniture together, and the pergola is almost done! (It just needs to be bolted down and to have the canvas on top of it.) We are so excited to have an outside area now!
This is a picture to motivate me next summer...I will try to NEVER let my garden get like this again! It makes me so sad that I let it go...the weeds were insane this summer and I just didn't take the time! SO, next summer my goal is to actually get some great veggies again!

Our trampoline broke! But the company sent us a new frame for free so Chris got to take apart the old one and put the new one together....Chris, thank you for putting in 9 hours of your weekend time AGAIN!! You are such a good Daddy! :)


No comments: