Sunday, October 10, 2010

1st Family Camping Trip

Chris and I haven't been camping since right before I got pregnant with Ali...we haven't been brave enough to go with kids before now. But our two neighbors right next to us know of good places to go so we all decided to go together...we just went for one night to see how it would go and it was SO fun!! The girls LOVED playing in the tent and pretending to sleep in their sleeping bags...
Here is the whole group on a hike...I hope we do lots more camping together....we had a great time!




Our campfire didn't get going so well so we cooked our dinner on a portable grill and sat around a small fire to eat Smores and tell stories and play Black Magic!! This was my kind of night...games and talking...I loved it!! Elizabeth feel asleep in Chris' arms around the fire and both girls slept great (even through a rain storm in the middle of the night and fortunately our tent stayed dry!!)



No comments: