Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Fall!

I never thought fall was my favorite season...I always like being warm and being on vacation so I thought I loved summer and swimming...but Chris' absolute favorite season is fall and being cooler and the holidays and football and....well, I think I'm being won over! This fall has been gorgeous and we have gotten to do so many fun things outside. I LOVE going to pumpkin patches with our kids! This year we went to a smaller farm where the girls could pick a pumpkin from the vine and actually see how they grow. I loved it! However, Elizabeth was not very impressed...she did NOT like it that the pumpkin had DIRT on it!


We went with a smaller group this year which was a bit calmer!! It's so nice that Elizabeth has a friend her age just a few doors down from us!


Thanks Nana and Poppa for the cutie pie T-shirts! They love their "Scaredy" Cat Halloween shirts...almost as much as they love their Ty-ty!! :)



No comments: